Northfield is in the process of updating the city website.
Submit your photos by Thursday, August 6. Photographers will get photo credit on the city’s website.
• Minimum photo width: 2200 pixels
• Approximate photo size: 1 MB or larger
• Resolution: 72 dpi or higher
• Color mode: RGB or CMYK
• Preferred file types: JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PSD, PNG
• Entrants must be the sole author and owner of the photo.
• All photos must be taken in Northfield
• All entries become property of the City of Northfield and may be used in city digital and print media.
• Photos with names, logos, watermarks, or writing on them will not be accepted.
• Submit non-manipulated images. Do not use Photoshop effects or cropping.
• Good images have an area of interest, include simple shapes and create an impression or elicit emotion.
• Photos must be appropriate for posting in government publications. If photos contain recognizable faces, you must complete a signed photograph consent form. Such photos that are not accompanied by a photograph consent form will not be considered.
Show off Northfield and what makes it unique.
• People and activities
• Landscapes and cityscapes, buildings, houses
• Culture and art
• Nature and animals
* indicates a required field