May 10, 2022
801 Washington Street
Northfield, MN 55057
City Council Special/Work Session/Closed Meeting
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
The following meeting will include a Special City Council Meeting, a City Council Work Session, and a Closed City Council Meeting.
As always, residents are encouraged to attend meetings in person. If unable to attend in person, see below options.
Residents can watch the Special Meeting live at the following link:
The Zoom option is for those who intend to speak (not for just watching the meeting):
Rules of etiquette for hybrid meetings:
- Please identify yourself once in the Zoom meeting (type your name in Zoom window).
- Camera must be off and audio must be muted unless speaking.
- Only speak when directed to by the mayor or other meeting chair.
- There is a two minute limit for addressing the Council.
- Rules of business applies for decorum.
- The City of Northfield reserves the right to mute any meeting participant.
- The City of Northfield reserves the right to remove any meeting participant for not following Rules of Business.
- The City of Northfield reserves the right to turn off any meeting participant’s camera and/or audio if they on while not addressing the Council.
To join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 822 3500 8876
Dial in number: +1 312 626 6799
Residents can watch the Work Session live at the following link:
The Closed Meeting is closed pursuant to Minnesota state statutes. The public is not allowed to attend this portion of the meeting in-person or remotely.