October 7, 2021
300 Fifth Street
Northfield, MN 55057
Picnic in the Park First Responders Community Celebration
Thursday, October 7, 2021
A community picnic to build relationships and celebrate the work our first responders do in our community.
This is in conjunction with the Northfield Area Fire & Rescue Services (NAFRS) open house across 5th Street at the fire department building.
First responders in the Northfield area greatly appreciate the support of the community in our public safety efforts and hope to see you here.
- Check out fire engines, squads, and ambulances
- Free music
- Raffle giveaways including kid's bike and household items
- Live burn at dusk on the 5th Street bridge
First responders will be available to answer questions about the equipment they use in doing their work.
Donations for food shelf
If you are able, please bring a donation for the Community Action Center food shelf. Collection boxes will be located at the fire department building and in Ames Park.
- Northfield Police Department
- Northfield Area Fire and Rescue Service
- Rice County Sheriff Department
- Dundas Police Department
- Northfield Hospitals and Clinics Ambulance and EMS
Hosanna Northfield/Dundas's HEART ministry